Sunday, February 26, 2012

The review

The review:2/25/12: The movie version of the play was quite interesting. Sean Combs role as Walter was a bit different and I felt he could play George Murchison instead.Maybe the actor who played George Murchison should've played Walter instead.However all the other roles the were played by the actors were very realistic. In this case seeing is believing,because instead of just reading the play seeing people act it out actually shows the real emotions of the characters. So far my favorite part of the play was when Beneatha was in the Nigerian clothing and was dancing to "bring the men back home",it was quite humorous.However I did like the color of the clothing on her. The apartment was actually a bit worse than I imagined. I actually pictured it more dark inside and worn out wallpaper. However it seemed ok compared to my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment